These are probably one of the coolest, most innovative survival tools around. Hidden away inside of the end caps of these super-durable shoelaces is a concealed fire starter no snooping TSA agent is ever going to discover (they are 100% legal). These laces serve as both a great fire starter, and since they're made of 550 lb. Paracord, they also have well over 100 other different survival uses too. Whether your matches are wet, or you forgot a lighter, with these laces in your shoes you'll still be able to kick start a fire in no time.
- 1 Pair of Shoelaces (2 Laces)
- 1 pair of magnesium fire-starting rods
- 1 Pair of firestarting rod scrapers
- Material: 550 Paracord, Magnesium Rod
- Color: Black, Army Green, Brown, Army Green Camouflage, Desert Camouflage, Black & Gray Stripes, Fluorescent Green
- Size: 130*0.5cm / 51.2*0.2inch
- Function: 550 Paracord, Fire Starter, Cutting, Shoelaces
- Weight: 65g
Super-Versatile: Each 550 lb. Paracord lace measures 4.27 feet (51 inches) and has well over 100 uses. With only 1 of these laces you can get enough cordage to make a fishing line, secure a tent, tie up a bad guy, and much more. Now imagine what you can do with two! 7 strands are wrapped up in the durable outer-cording, giving you way more than meets the eye. **Not to mention the end caps of the shoelaces conceal flint rods that can be struck against the steel lace anchor to help start a fire.** AND, the sharp edge on the steel bar can even be used to help cut smaller items. Great when you haven’t got a knife on you.
Ultra-Durable: Paracord was used for Air-Force airborne parachutes, so it’s made to last. Plus the flint and steel construction make them capable of lasting for years and years.