A MUST HAVE FOR ANY SAFE OWNER!
YOU SPENT THOUSANDS ON THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SAFE...DON'T LOOSE YOUR AMMO OR VALUABLE GUNS TO MOISTURE!
GUN SAFES ARE A PERFECT ENVIRONMENT FOR MOLD, MOISTURE AND CORROSION OF YOUR VALUABLES. NEVER WORRY ABOUT IT AGAIN WITH OUR GUN SAFE DEHUMIDIFIER.
Never waste money on absorbent packs again, our battery powered, cordless gun safe dehumidifier is rechargeable for life. Simply plug it into the wall when the indicator says that is it full of moisture and the built-in heater will recharge and dryout the internal moisture beads. Once the kit is recharged, simply place it back in your safe.
This unit uses a specially engineered crystallized silica gel that is odorless, non-toxic and completely safe
- No batteries
- No cord
- Absorbs moisture
- 5" h x 6" w x 1-1/2" d