The B-Tac Paladin Carry Pack features quick access to your "driver" and an extendable weather resistant sleeve. You can place and carry your longest "driver" with confidence.
Multiple pockets and compartments for the majority of your needs. It makes for the PERFECT trunk or range bag. Over 25,000 sold and delivered.
- Fits most long range "drivers" (up to 46" in length).
- Main Large load out compartment.
- Store up to 2 medium to long range drivers in the built in sleeve / case.
- 800 Denier Nylon Cordura (water and abrasion resistant).
- Driver compartment lined with high density foam for comfort & security.
- Comfortable backpack straps make long hikes easier.
- Full double zipper front load out pouch.
- Two side pouches 1.5" x 5" Perfect for water bottles.
- Design includes two compartments one for your gear and drivers.
- Main compartment measures; 10" x 34"
*Please allow 1 - 2 weeks for delivery.
Bug out bag
I like it, it's got enough cargo space to pack all my range stuff, and double as a drag bag, it took me a minute to figure out the sleeve that fits over the stock which makes the over all 46 inches that was advertised, it rides comfortable on my back, as a former Infantryman that is huge, I recommended the B bag to a friend,, yes I will be purchasing other items in the future
B-tac rifle bag
Pleasantly surprised with the quality of the bag. It's just as advertised, and the materials and design seem to be quite durable. Well worth the price. The shoulder straps are wide and and disperse pressure very well. I have expensive bags, but this is the one I use to carry my gear for a day out shooting.
It's a great bag, and you can not beat the price.
Certainly would shop with you again.
I had hoped to use the weapon slot to hold an AR pistol. With the "tail" bound up short, a low-profile optic installed, and a 20 round magazine, it was possible to insert the platform. Removing the weapon was somewhat cumbersome and slow. Did try the pack with a shotgun and a full "bug out" simulation load. It worked well for that use, though I would suggest as light of a load as possible, due to the limited padding on the belt. Gave the pack to a friend who lives in a state where black-powder and archery hunting seasons overlap. He found that he can move to his hunting area carrying his bow and with his rifle in the slot. Very useful for that application.