The B-Tac Paladin Carry Pack features quick access to your "driver" and an extendable weather resistant sleeve. You can place and carry your longest "driver" with confidence.
Multiple pockets and compartments for the majority of your needs. It makes for the PERFECT trunk or range bag. Over 25,000 sold and delivered.
- Fits most long range "drivers" (up to 46" in length).
- Main Large load out compartment.
- Store up to 2 medium to long range drivers in the built in sleeve / case.
- 800 Denier Nylon Cordura (water and abrasion resistant).
- Driver compartment lined with high density foam for comfort & security.
- Comfortable backpack straps make long hikes easier.
- Full double zipper front load out pouch.
- Two side pouches 1.5" x 5" Perfect for water bottles.
- Design includes two compartments one for your gear and drivers.
- Main compartment measures; 10" x 34"
*Please allow 1 - 2 weeks for delivery.
Bug out bag
I like it, it's got enough cargo space to pack all my range stuff, and double as a drag bag, it took me a minute to figure out the sleeve that fits over the stock which makes the over all 46 inches that was advertised, it rides comfortable on my back, as a former Infantryman that is huge, I recommended the B bag to a friend,, yes I will be purchasing other items in the future
B-tac rifle bag
Pleasantly surprised with the quality of the bag. It's just as advertised, and the materials and design seem to be quite durable. Well worth the price. The shoulder straps are wide and and disperse pressure very well. I have expensive bags, but this is the one I use to carry my gear for a day out shooting.
Excellent pack, well made and has all features that I was looking for.
well made and durable pack
its very well made and room for alot of stuff but smells very bad almost have it out though and comfortable even with AR 15 with sparc II in it
B TacRifle pac
bag is nice, I purchased the bag for my AR pistol, but my M4 size rifle will fit in the bag easy, and room for even longer barreled rifle with the added extension. I would have given 5 stars had they used metal not plastic on the D rings