Flashlight mounts to most picatinny and weaver rail systems. Durable, compact and lightweight.
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum construction.
- Weather-proof and water resistant design.
- Type: CREE XP-G R5
- Light Color: White
- Luminous Flux: 600 lm
- Lifespan: approximately 80000 hours
- Power Source: 1 x CR 123A (Not Included)
Rear mounted toggle switch
- Push and Pull (R to L)
- Allows 100% white light or defensive strobe selection.
- 3 Modes: High, Low and Strobe
- The toggle switch in the left position allows high mode, second toggle for low light and third toggle to strobe.
- 1.5" x 3.25" (H x L)
Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
It’s great but...
The light is definitely bright and personally the mechanics work good for it to not be the typical button, it’s a switch. This makes it extremely easy to flip on when using it on a rifle. HOWEVER it is worthy to note that my light is green and I didn’t see anything about that in the description at the time. Overall is a good light I just wish I knew it was green before I bought it.
The light is good, but you have to be careful if you lay the pistol down in a drawer - it can turn the light on if you set it down on the wrong side. Had to use a 3 volt CR123 battery instead of the 16340 battery that I couldn't find here in the US - unless in a 10 pack that probably 8 would go bad before I'd ever use them.
Fits my glock great!
Love it, perfect for my gun I keep on my bedside table