If your optic goes down, you need a clear line of sight. Flip up sights can fail to deploy, these will not leave you hanging.
- Allows users to quickly transition from main optic to iron sights through simple rotation.
- Mounts to any picatinny rail system
- Made for right handed users, but can be used for left handed users by flipping the sights
- Adjustable windage and elevation
- Made from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Hard black anodized finish
- Weighs 4.8 oz total (Front sight: 1.5 oz, Rear sight: 3.3 oz)
Ships in 1-3 business days. Delivered within 3-7 business days.
Excellent, especially loved the constitution book that came with it.
Good product with prompt service
I initially thought that this clever sight system might be a good addition to my AUG + ACOG setup for a readily available iron backup sight option. However, use of the 45-degree iron sight on this rifle puts my eye almost directly in front of the ejection port. I thought I could find a workaround for this problem, but it appears to be insurmountable. I'm still keeping the product for possible use on other rifles.
Back up sights
Love the 45* offset. Instant transition from your regular optics when you need to.
45 Degree Back up Iron sights
Easy ordering, easy to install and very satisfied with product.
Quality product at a reasonable price